A few weeks ago I had the privilege of photographing Martha Burton and Robert’s wedding weekend. The farm setting for the wedding was absolutely stunning, but what made photographing this wedding really special is that Martha Burton and Robert are the nicest people, and the sweetest couple. They seem to be the perfect example of true love…they met when they were 14 years old! Throughout the long wedding weekend there were various parties, all in gorgeous Augusta homes, (taking southern hospitality to a new level!), and then, the wedding at the beautiful family farm in Waynesboro, Georgia. After months of concern about how the weather would be for this outdoor wedding, it was fabulous! Thank you all for giving me the opportunity to photograph your amazing wedding weekend. Susan Forehand & Co. Consulting coordinated the wedding.
- Wedding Dress Designer: Anne Barge
- Wedding Dress Vendor: Buckhead Bridals by Guffey’s
- Wedding Shoes: Valentino
- Makeup Artist: Robert Williams
- Wedding Rings: Laura Pearce
- Wedding Day Décor and Florals: Charleston Street
- Catering: A Legendary Event
- Wedding Cakes: Cecilia Villaveces Cakes
- Programs: Paces Papers
- Gift Boxes: B.D. Jeffries
- Quartet and Band: Life of the Party
- Wedding/Reception Venue: Langwood Farm, Waynesboro, Georgia
- Landscape Architect: William T. Smith
- Wedding Consultant: Susan Forehand & Co.
- Wedding Photography: Robin Gerrard Photography